Influenza, commonly known as the flu, is a viral infection that attacks your respiratory system — your nose, throat and lungs. Learn More
Time frame: 4 weeks
Age requirements: >12 years
Compensation: Up to $450
Key Inclusion Criteria:
• Patient reports flu-like symptoms with a duration of < 48 hours.
• Patient reports at least one of the following respiratory symptoms:
– Cough, sore throat, nasal congestion
• Patient reports at least one of the following systemic symptoms:
– Headache, muscle/joint pain, fever, chills, fatigue
• Male and female patients of childbearing potential must agree to use an effective method of birth control.
At screening visit, additional criteria will be reviewed to determine eligibility for the study. Qualified participants will receive study medication, medical care and compensation for the time and travel of each completed study visit.
COMPENSATION AVAILABLE PER CLINICAL STUDY
Thank you for your interest in our studies. Please use the following form to begin your enrollment process in a clinical trial or to join our database of opted-in patients. You will receive notification via email and/or regular mail about new clinical trial opportunities.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.